Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ah, screw it.

I'm gonna run for president. Don't give me any crap about how I'm "too young" or any of that bullshit. Anyone who says that is just an America-hating communist ...er terrorist.

For my first act I'll abolish Congress and replace it with 1,000 gorillas on laptops typing up my new policies. I will also drag dead animals of various kinds into meetings with foreign leaders and smack them in the face with them. Finally, everyone in Ohio will be named Neville.

Vote for me, bitch.

I'm Rorshak (1313) and I approve this message. I also approve of giving drugs to little kids and driving drunk.

10 comments:

AzraelsJudgement said...

Maybe I will Vote!

Reformed Patriot said...

What's your stance on moon colonization?

Rorshak (1313) said...

My stance is we don't, we chop up all of it's green cheesy goodness, bring it back and melt it for dip.

Reformed Patriot said...

I'm a supporter of all kinds of cheese dip. I believe it makes mankind happier. I'll pull that lever.

RoyceChristian said...

Wait. What kind of dip? The sweet chilli kind or the Greek Style Tsaziki kind. I need a clear, established plan with the supporter of both houses of parliament and an okay from at least 3 senate committee's before I vote for you. And maybe a cookie.

Surreal Killa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Surreal Killa said...

I like the dead animal bodies thing. It's a good foreign policy.

What's with Ohioans being named Neville (my last name)? :P

Note: I deleted my original comment because it was using my old avatar.

Rorshak (1313) said...

Because it's phase one of my plan to abolish the English language and replace it with a language that consists only of two words. Neville and Bacon.

Surreal Killa said...

Make Ebonics the national language.

Rorshak (1313) said...

Bacon!? Neville bacon, bacon bacon, neville bacon neville!