Sunday, January 11, 2009

Two Top Ten Lists

My top ten favorite rock songs.

1. Nick Cave - Do You Love Me pt. 1
2. Tom Waits - Hoist That Rag
3. The Beatles - I Am The Walrus
4. Mr. Bungle - Quote Unquote
5. The Velvet Underground - I'm Waiting for the Man
6. Radiohead - No Surprises
7. Acid Bath - Scream of the Butterfly
8. Nick Cave - Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!!
9. Tom Waits - Downtown Train
10. The Ramones - 53rd and 3rd

My top ten favorite rap songs.

1. Buck 65 - The Ballad of the Rambler and the Free Spirit
2. Sebutones - Sebutonedef
3. Sole - I Don't Rap In Bumper Stickers
4. De La Soul - The Magic Number
5. Alias feat. Dose One - Opus Ashamed
6. Digable Planets - Rebirth of Slick (Cool Like That)
7. Knowself - Does the Pope Eat Pork?
8. Recyclone - The Earltown Hermit
9. Public Enemy & Anthrax - Bring the Noise
10. Main Source - Just A Friendly Game of Baseball

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
great list of Music.
Please tell me about your number one, the song of buck... I've never heard about it.
Thank you!

Lautlos

Rorshak (1313) said...

The song is by the rapper Buck 65 and it's on his free album "Dirtbik pt. 2" which can be downloaded off his website, buck65.com