Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Alas, I Return

Well, it's been more than a month since I've made a post. Shame on me, I guess. If I have a blog I really ought to manage the thing.

Anyway, a lot has happened in the past month or so. I've graduated and I'm back home, looking for work. We may be moving soon. Or I may be moving soon. I'm not sure, the road is split off into several ways.

I plan to start a couple new blogs in the near future. One will be a review site. Reviewing things on the internet seems to have become a popular trend, so I figured I may as well jump on the bandwagon. I plan to focus on reviewing web comics, but also anything that happens to pique my interest. The other I plan to use for putting up short stories, poems and lyrics. This blog will be used to promote my music (if I ever get around to making anymore) and for personal, political and philosophical ramblings.

Speaking of my music, a rapper by the name of MC Pillow has used one of my beats for one of his songs. This song, called "Hopeless Artist", can be either at soundclick or at his myspace page. Be sure to check out his other songs too.

No comments: